Strategies To Improve Customer Satisfaction
Customer satisfaction is the response or responses given to consumers after the fulfillment of their needs for a product or service, so that consumers get a sense of comfort and happy because his expectations have been met.
In addition customer satisfaction is also often used as one of the main objectives of the business marketing strategy, good business run by producing goods or services business.
The success of a business marketing strategy can be achieved if customer satisfaction are met. However, to obtain customer satisfaction is not easy, because each customer has different levels of satisfaction – different although it takes the same product. Fulfillment of customer satisfaction process requires not only a quality product or service, but also requires the presence service system that supports. So that customers will be pleased with the product or service is needed, as well as comfortable with the services provided.
The existence of customer satisfaction were also able to affect the sales turnover generated. If customers feel satisfied with a product then the demand will increase and sales turnover had come up, otherwise if the customer is not satisfied then the demand will decline as well as its sales turnover. Another important thing to consider is, customers are less satisfied with a product will not buy or use another product that we offer. Besides the less satisfied customers can also tell others about the evils of consumer products that they get, which can result in poor image among consumers. To that end, here we provide some strategies to improve customer satisfaction, in order to avoid potential bad as above:
1. Provide a quality product, and free from damage or defects as to the hands of customers. We recommend that you first check the quality of products or services to be provided to customers
2. Provide friendly service quality, timeliness of delivery, as well as using the system easy to understand its customers. So that customers do not feel the difficulty with the service provided, either direct services or online service
3. Focus on interests or achievement of customer satisfaction, so that products and services provided to meet customer expectations
4. Attention to product prices and cost of services in accordance with current market conditions, and adjust with the product or service offered. Because the customer will compare the costs with the benefits gained from a product
5. Provide security of products and services provided, so that increasing customer satisfaction with products or services believed to offer and will continue to be loyal customers of our company.